Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bright Horizons

Periodically, the kids ride the train (the "T" in Boston vernacular) with me to work and I drop them off at the Bright Horizons Day Care center across the street from my office. Today was such a day. We traversed the snow to the T stop and boarded. Caleb, for his part, could not stop yelling "Choo-choo" at the top of his lungs for the duration of the 20 minute ride in crowded quarters.

After a switch to a bus for the final leg and ascending with much fanfair three escalators ("exeluters" in Maddie speak) we arrived at the Center. "Daddie, I love Bright Horizons," Maddie declared. "But you can't bring me every day, only on special days. OK?" OK.

No comments:

Grit

I just finished reading Grit, by Angela Duckworth. Read it! As with many such books, it left me with a bit of anxiety as I realize tha...