Hooray! We are so excited for you! We will have to come visit you in Provo when we are there to see Jake's family. We're so glad that you are moving close to us!
Congratulations! I thought you weren't due till August?!?! Based on his size it looks like he came at the perfect time. I can't believe how big Maddie and Kalob are. We can't wait to see you!
Congratulations to your family! We are so excited to have a new little cousin. I hope Katie is recovering well and the kids are adjusting quickly to a new little man in the house! We love you!
7 comments:
Congratulations! That's awesome. He looks very healthy and to me that's about all you can ask for. We hope you are doing well.
Eric & Sarah
He's beautiful! But how's mom doing?
He is absolutely gorgeous. Maddie Mae and Caleb are none too shabby either. Now if Nana could only find him some clothes !!!!!!
Nana
Hooray! We are so excited for you! We will have to come visit you in Provo when we are there to see Jake's family. We're so glad that you are moving close to us!
Congratulations! I thought you weren't due till August?!?! Based on his size it looks like he came at the perfect time. I can't believe how big Maddie and Kalob are. We can't wait to see you!
Aw ... Look at those happy Harts ;) He's beautiful! Looks like he's 3 months old!
Congratulations to your family! We are so excited to have a new little cousin. I hope Katie is recovering well and the kids are adjusting quickly to a new little man in the house! We love you!
Maria, John & kids
Post a Comment