Tim: Spend less
Katie: Earn more
Tim: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all
Katie: If you don't have anything nice to say, let's chat over lunch
Tim: If you want something done right, do it yourself
Katie: If you want something done right, hire a professional
Tim: Why win when you can compromise
Katie: Why compromise when you can win
6 comments:
I love it!
Hi Tim,
We sure do enjoy your take on life as you live it. What are your plans now as a newly minted MBA?
-James Larson
Tell Katie I miss her :) - I miss you too, it's just I get Katie...or we see things the same way in the culture war!
You could swap out Tim and Katie for Chris and Stacey. Same thing at our house. Hope you guys are doing well!
Katie and I are obviously part of the same culture.
If you want something done right AND it requires time, do it yourself.
If you want something done right AND it requires skill, hire a professional.
If it requires time AND skill, do it when you are rich or retired, whichever comes first...
Post a Comment