I just listened to a podcast with this quote about/tribute to Steve Jobs (paraphrased because I am writing from memory):
"Steve Jobs was the last true artisan. He made computers that were beautiful on the inside even though no one ever opens their computer. He did it because he wanted to deliver authenticity."
I like that idea: deliver authenticity.
And I will take it one step further: Quality is love. When we love others, we strive for quality in all that we do. Especially the parts no one sees.
"Steve Jobs was the last true artisan. He made computers that were beautiful on the inside even though no one ever opens their computer. He did it because he wanted to deliver authenticity."
I like that idea: deliver authenticity.
And I will take it one step further: Quality is love. When we love others, we strive for quality in all that we do. Especially the parts no one sees.
No comments:
Post a Comment