June
"We're going back to America for seven weeks."
"How can I go to kindergarten in Egypt if we go to America for seven years?"
July
"Is Idaho our new home."
August
"Can we go home."
"Well, we can't right now because of the evacuation. We don't know when we will be going back."
September
"It's the last day of summer vacation!"
"Yeah. We can finally go back to Egypt and see my, I mean our, cat."
"No, buddy, we have to stay here. We're going to school here."
"But how we will find each other?"
"We're going back to America for seven weeks."
"How can I go to kindergarten in Egypt if we go to America for seven years?"
July
"Is Idaho our new home."
August
"Can we go home."
"Well, we can't right now because of the evacuation. We don't know when we will be going back."
September
"It's the last day of summer vacation!"
"Yeah. We can finally go back to Egypt and see my, I mean our, cat."
"No, buddy, we have to stay here. We're going to school here."
"But how we will find each other?"
1 comment:
I'm not totally sure why, but this breaks my heart a little. Poor kiddo.
Post a Comment