Saturday, August 27, 2016

Pokemon Go Arrives in Manila

Tentacool, Squirtle, Polliwag. Welcome to the new vocabulary of Hart children leisure time. Pokemon Go has arrived in the Philippines.

"Pokemon Go is very fun," said Henry, an 8-year-old Poke-walker. He reported spending 30 minutes Saturday morning to catch 7 Pokemon.

"What makes it so popular is not just the game play, but you get to go outside and interact with other people," said Caleb, who first discovered Pokemon Go in Boston. "That's what makes it so addictive."

Henry (foreground), Madeline, and Caleb catch Pokemon in Bonifacio Global City.

Other updates

Here are the results from the swim team time trials: Sailfish. Maddie's times look good.

Caleb and I discovered the funniest thing ever: Guy On A Buffalo.

No comments:

Grit

I just finished reading Grit, by Angela Duckworth. Read it! As with many such books, it left me with a bit of anxiety as I realize tha...