Things I used for the first time, discovered, read, watched, experienced during 2016 that were totally awesome:
- Bullet Journaling. Rediscover the joy of analog. I switched from Moleskine to Leuchturm and I am very happy with the switch.
- Movies. 2016 was full of (mostly Disney) movies I love.
- Finding Dory. Average in many ways, but I loved the idea of absent parents leaving clues to help us find our way home when we get lost in the big ocean of life. Love, love, love.
- The Jungle Book. "The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack."
- Moana. What a great theme: Looking backward to our ancestors gives us courage to move forward and explore. Truth!
- Fantastic Beasts. A hero without muscles, Newt Scamander wins with kindness and quiet persistence.
- The smell of baby powder and Dreft. Having a baby again is so awesome.
- The Man of La Mancha. So, I saw this 20 years ago, but listened to the soundtrack this week for the first time since then, and discovered this musical only has meaning when you reach age 40. My new favorite. Now I have to read Don Quixote.
No comments:
Post a Comment