It is over. The final documents were signed at 10 a.m. this morning. We were cleaning and making final preparations until 2 a.m. I am tired. I am nostalgic.
Our first home. Sitting on the floor watching the ALCS before we had any furniture. Maddie dancing to "This Old Man." Train tracks around the coffee table.
515 Putnam, we have outgrown you, but you will be missed.
3 comments:
Hi Tim and Katie,
I am so happy to see that you guys are doing well. I can't believe you have three kids now. Clark and I are only 4 months into our first. I know the feeling of moving out of your first house. It is sad, but fun to see what adventures await you. Good luck with the new place.
so sad to see you go...
Congratulations. It is a bitter sweet time, to move away from your first home, having welcomed new children into your family there. We are looking forward to seeing you a little more!
Post a Comment