Each night, Maddie assigns me a topic for her bedtime story. The pattern is pretty clear ("about a princess named Aurora," "about a princess named Brenda," "about a princess named Cleopatra," etc.) but I always wait for my assignment. Once the name is established, however, the details are up to me. A few examples:
Badelia the German auto-manufacturing princess from the magical kingdom of BMW.
Conagra the food marketing princess from the land of Naperville.
Debra the doctor princess from Harvard castle.
Helen the private equity princess..."Daddy, tonight can Helen just be a dancing princess?"
2 comments:
Ha Ha! Tim I love your blog and I love that I can see Maddie's face in this story ( I have played my fair share of princesses and told many a dancing princess story).
I hope you and the family are doing well send them all my love!
Tim, James and I just had to laugh about the business talk in Maddie's fairytales. You're hilarious! By the way, do you know a gal in your class named Kate Lindsay? We know her from the single's ward in Seattle.
Post a Comment