While dining at the Creamery yesterday with the children, an elderly - by elderly I mean in their 80s - couple was enjoying an ice cream behind us. Tim and the kids were in line while I remained in the booth with Henry.
"Miss, is that your husband there?"
"Yes"
"Is he a return missionary?"
"Yes, sir." I start thinking, "cool, this guy knows Tim from his mission."
"I like the way he parts his hair. You don't see many youngsters parting their hair today."
"Well, sir, we are in our 30s."
"Still, most youngsters don't bother with the part anymore. His hair looks nice. Good job."
"Thank you sir. I'll be sure to let him know."
A compliment?
3 comments:
Hey guys! I enjoy your stories. And I love the hair parting... Spencer still parts his hair and often gets flak for it instead of compliments. Way to go! :)
-Cheri
Did he like his pleated khakis also?
LOL! You know you are in Utah when... :)
Post a Comment