Saturday, September 26, 2015

My Parents in Germany, Part II, Week 2 and Other Updates

Castles! And more castles yet to come next week.



Tim vs The Grill. So, I didn't buy a grill...yet. I was in the check out line, with the grill. Then I thought, next week I might find out that they are moving us to Manila, where we will live in a high rise apartment building, where there will be no grilling. I'm going to wait a week. Alas, still no news on whether we're staying or going. And Katie teasing me all the while.

Madeline vs Her Mother. Maddie told Katie about her "date" for the upcoming Halloween dance, so perhaps this conflict is in detente.

No comments:

Grit

I just finished reading Grit, by Angela Duckworth. Read it! As with many such books, it left me with a bit of anxiety as I realize tha...