Friday, November 25, 2016

Facebook Gone Wild (and Some Photos)

I first posted this with an intro about some weird Facebook interactions I had after the election. I don't want to perpetuate that stuff. So I deleted those paragraphs. Just watch this funny SNL skit: The Bubble.

In terms of items of interest to family and friends, in addition to things pictured below, Madeline swam the anchor leg of a school-record setting swim relay. So that's awesome. She replaced another swimmer who was sick, and the other swimmer's name is on the record. So I'm going to fight that one.

Michael loves watching the Patriots (also, please note that we now have a custom-made media center to replace this silly table)







No comments:

Grit

I just finished reading Grit, by Angela Duckworth. Read it! As with many such books, it left me with a bit of anxiety as I realize tha...