I'm coming home. Katie and the kids depart Manila tomorrow with a 10-day stop in Boston en route to Idaho Falls. I will stay behind for 10 days to finish pack out and exit procedures. We will all be in good ole IF by July 15. It is crazy.
I am very excited about my new job as Internal Audit Manager with Melaleuca. I enjoyed the interviews so much. Really great people. Great opportunity. And I loved growing up in Idaho Falls so I figure my kids will as well. Idaho Falls is really good at 4th of July (thanks in large part to my new employer), Halloween, and Christmas.
On the other hand, I love my current work. I have really taken on the identity of "Guardian of the Taxpayer" as I audited US government programs overseas. We enjoyed living in Cairo, Frankfurt, and Manila. I am thankful for so many wonderful friends and experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment