Anything that breaks up the monotony is welcome. My house was temporarily evacuated for security reasons. I guess I was worried about the security reasons, but really it was nice just to have something new. They moved me into a guest house with several other diplomats. Now I'm back in my own house.
I've started shopping the local markets for all manner of custom-made goods: leather shoes, furniture, rugs, suits, jewelry, etc. Not that I really want to buy any of it. It's just something to do.
I've started attending more of the parties, but as a teetotaler, I can only stay so long and still blend in. I'm going to join a group that does all manner of crazy exercises that they call "cross fit." It's like Rocky III. You rotate among such stations as "Whack a Giant Tire with a Sledgehammer" and "Pull Ups with Medicine Ball Between Your Legs." We'll see how long I last at that.
I've started attending more of the parties, but as a teetotaler, I can only stay so long and still blend in. I'm going to join a group that does all manner of crazy exercises that they call "cross fit." It's like Rocky III. You rotate among such stations as "Whack a Giant Tire with a Sledgehammer" and "Pull Ups with Medicine Ball Between Your Legs." We'll see how long I last at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment