My soccer coach used to get frustrated with me for slipping into "Tim's Playland" during games and not paying attention. So I had to include this first clip. Then there is some good action and a bit of nice defensive positioning. My kids might be natural fullbacks. Caleb had some good kicks but I did not get them on video.
Sunday, September 16, 2012
First Game of the Season (Caleb)
My soccer coach used to get frustrated with me for slipping into "Tim's Playland" during games and not paying attention. So I had to include this first clip. Then there is some good action and a bit of nice defensive positioning. My kids might be natural fullbacks. Caleb had some good kicks but I did not get them on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grit
I just finished reading Grit, by Angela Duckworth. Read it! As with many such books, it left me with a bit of anxiety as I realize tha...
-
The Rawalpindi International Airport is, let's say, an adventure. The airport and I first met in May 2011, a few days after Bin Laden ...
No comments:
Post a Comment