Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm a Believer

Geography increases my religiosity.  When I'm far from those I love, I yet feel connected to them.  This in turn prompts religious sentiment.  It seems I can feel my family's prayers/love/hope/faith (whatever you want to call it) as a physical thing.

I like science.  I read about science.  I especially enjoy physics and stuff about space.  I don't fully understand a lot of it, but it's cool.  So now and then some of the scientific stuff creates some confusion about how to interpret some of the religious stuff, and vice versa.

But you know what?  I just believe.  I can't really explain it and I don't think I have to.  What can I say?  I'm a believer.

No comments:

Grit

I just finished reading Grit, by Angela Duckworth. Read it! As with many such books, it left me with a bit of anxiety as I realize tha...