One upside of being the Division Coordinator for Caleb's league and coach of Henry's team is being able to pick the team names. So we are the Red Sox in both leagues.
Caleb's Red Sox played the Yankees. Red Sox won, but it was more of a friendly (I suppose they all are at this level, but this game especially so since confusion led to not following the real league rules). Caleb played great. It was fun to see so much improvement from last year. Caleb was one of the weak players last year and one of the strong players this year.
Henry's Red Sox also played the Yankees. In his tee ball league, there are only two teams, so he will play the Yankees 8 times. No outs. Everyone bats. We don't keep score. And it is super fun. Just a lot of cheering for the kids as they battle their own teammates for the ball and score runs.
Should be a great year of Red Sox baseball.

1 comment:
I love this post. I love Caleb. I love this family. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment