Saturday, February 18, 2017

Valentine's Lip Sync and Other Updates

I don't have permission to post all pics and videos, but here is Katie doing "It Takes Two" by Rob Base, with Michael attached. And since I felt the decoration team did an excellent job, I have posted some pics of their work. And a few other pics for good measure. If/when I obtain permission, I will add some excellent video.





This guy flew by my head at our Scout camp out last night. Picture doesn't offer scale. About one inch long. Hyrum Liddicoat expertly knocked him out of mid-air with his iPhone, missing my ear by mere inches.
Force Awakens via projector = best camp out ever.
Katie at work


No comments:

Grit

I just finished reading Grit, by Angela Duckworth. Read it! As with many such books, it left me with a bit of anxiety as I realize tha...