Yes, it's that time. Besides, I've been planning it for months.
When I get off the plane we are racing directly to Maddie's dance recital. Then to purchase a tree. Then I'm going to eat a lot of Trader Joe's pumpkin ice cream. Seriously, get some.
Pumpkin is sort of the perfect food. Take anything, add pumpkin, and you'll have something delicious.
Decorate the tree day two. Ginger bread house (we buy the kit--did you think I was going to make ginger bread?), baking and delivering "crinkle cookies" day three.
Christmas to New Year's is filled with ice skating, Christmas light hunting, and Egypt preparations.
Yesterday, I informed Caleb and Henry that I called Santa's "Moms and Dads Only" hotline. I spoke with the Head Elf and, so far, all systems are go for everything they requested. They are confirmed on the Nice List. This elicited leaping, and then a request to reprise our "Juice Box Hero" jam session.
Obliged.
When I get off the plane we are racing directly to Maddie's dance recital. Then to purchase a tree. Then I'm going to eat a lot of Trader Joe's pumpkin ice cream. Seriously, get some.
Pumpkin is sort of the perfect food. Take anything, add pumpkin, and you'll have something delicious.
Decorate the tree day two. Ginger bread house (we buy the kit--did you think I was going to make ginger bread?), baking and delivering "crinkle cookies" day three.
Christmas to New Year's is filled with ice skating, Christmas light hunting, and Egypt preparations.
Yesterday, I informed Caleb and Henry that I called Santa's "Moms and Dads Only" hotline. I spoke with the Head Elf and, so far, all systems are go for everything they requested. They are confirmed on the Nice List. This elicited leaping, and then a request to reprise our "Juice Box Hero" jam session.
Obliged.
No comments:
Post a Comment