Just completed Sunday evening/morning Skype with the kids. We did a Skype dance party.
Madeline switched from ballet to jazz dance this year and it shows. Her spontaneous choreography is joyful.
We used to swing dance to Billy Joel before bedtime. As I watched my tiny dancer, I felt like the banished villains in the first Superman, trapped in those glass squares. I am aware, but not fully human since I cannot touch, hug, smell.
Then we rocked out to "Juice Box Hero," as they call it. That was the only thing to finally get Caleb to put down the iPad. Who can resist air guitar?
Joy.
Madeline switched from ballet to jazz dance this year and it shows. Her spontaneous choreography is joyful.
We used to swing dance to Billy Joel before bedtime. As I watched my tiny dancer, I felt like the banished villains in the first Superman, trapped in those glass squares. I am aware, but not fully human since I cannot touch, hug, smell.
Then we rocked out to "Juice Box Hero," as they call it. That was the only thing to finally get Caleb to put down the iPad. Who can resist air guitar?
Joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment