Friday, November 11, 2011

I Feel Like Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid, Love



I picked up my two new suits today. I love them. Well tailored clothing makes me feel like a better man. But they weren't kidding about slim fit. Sorry, I'm not going to publish the photo of my butt.


OK, the hair needs some work. One fashion hurdle at a time. Of course, that's the thing with style, it's an addiction that feeds on itself. That's why, just when you thought it was like any other herring-bone gray suit, I pop open the lapel to reveal:


Pow! The inside of my suit is a bright purple eyeball extravaganza. All this for $185 bucks. Pakistan is not all bad. I also got dark blue (some might say navy, but they'd be wrong, as it is not that dark). It has a similarly psychedelic lining.

Of course, the addiction refuses to be satisfied. After all, with such suits, one sort of needs something like this:
McAllister by Allen Edmonds

2 comments:

james said...

White socks?

Tim said...

Maybe it's just the lighting? OK, I tried the suit on with white socks. I didn't go outside like that. As far as you know.

Grit

I just finished reading Grit, by Angela Duckworth. Read it! As with many such books, it left me with a bit of anxiety as I realize tha...